Hardcore 4X4

Reviews of classig computer games
Laudguy

Hardcore 4X4

Post by Laudguy »

The market has been flooding recently racing games and more for PSX, but also for all of them hardware platforms. On PC we have for example: Screamer 2 Daytona USA, there is already a conversion Sega Rally and even mine beloved wipEout 2097. There is also a lot on PlayStation it popped up. is Ayrton Senna Kart Duel, is also Hardcore 4x4. They are racing Off Road type, meaning "everywhere, just off the road". The idea is a bit like Monster Truck Madness but smaller tires. Hardcore 4x4 like on an ordinary console rally car amazes with the number of options. We have a few cars to choose from, differing in parameters. You can ride on any of the six routes (one of the them revolves around the volcano), filled with various types of pits and hills, whose sole purpose is breakdown of your car.

An interesting option is the ability to choose the weather conditions - from beautiful sunny weather to a stormy night. to be honest, I have not noticed any resulting special differences in driving - a pity. Of course, as in any case You can choose one of several driving modes in a rally car. Are are: time trial, single races and championship. This arrangement becomes standard in light racing games where the main focus is on fun, and not the realism of the race. From the visual side, the game looks very good, but as I usually say, "Even is not wipEout 2097 "The race can be watched from several different cameras and from inside the vehicle. It should be noted right away that this the last view is completely useless in the game. The car is shaking so terribly that you can't see anything. Therefore, you should stay with a very effective external camera. Overall, Hardcore 4 × 4 is a better than average game, but there is no "something" in him, which can bind the player to console for the whole night. I'm going to play wipEout 2097.

Just chillin all day and night