JiffyDOS and C+4

8-bit Commodore machines
Yellohello

JiffyDOS and C+4

Post by Yellohello »

I have already developed SD2IEC (it is much easier to test AY conversions now) and I would like to speed it up a bit. Does anyone have a working EPROM batch? It can even be JiffyDOS without KERNAL, I will mix it myself, as long as it works. I downloaded something from the net that was supposed to work, but after inserting it into the computer, the image is completely unreadable, some kind of furiously vibrating both at the position of the KERNAL and JiffyDOS indicating switch (maybe it's NTSC ... I don't know). It's a pity to interrupt the topic when I started playing with C + 4 again :)
Hello there all.
Smallbug

JiffyDOS and C+4

Post by Smallbug »

A moment ago I came across something like DIRPLUS ... After testing I have doubts whether to continue wading in JiffyDOS. The program that loaded normally 55s in dirplus I waited ... 3s. Just starting the dirplus takes 6 seconds from touching the keyboard. For comparison, loading and launching the FB took 9 seconds.
I stay with DIRPLUS :)
I'm just a small bug in grass.
Openmind

JiffyDOS and C+4

Post by Openmind »

It is enough for single files, while loading the turbo it will most likely disappear. I used to live without jiffy but I wouldn't want to go back to that :) Jiffy is a good investment.
nothing goes here for now