Indivision ECS & AGA

All Amiga computers
Oldlegends

Indivision ECS & AGA

Post by Oldlegends »

I wonder if it still makes sense to invest in indivision today. I would like to save myself from browsing the web looking for monitor specifications, and just buy one that I like. Can indivisiony still be bought somewhere? Anyone using you? It will fit on a 600 plate with fury, even as a vampire (I know that 1200 is not a problem).
Legend of old are still alive.
Yavin

Indivision ECS & AGA

Post by Yavin »

Indivision in the A600 is inserted into the CHIP extension, which has a socket for it. Probably all Indi are sold out and it is not known if they will be new, finally RGB2HDMI has been gaining popularity recently.
Donotreadtis

Indivision ECS & AGA

Post by Donotreadtis »

There is an IndivisionECS V2 version available, I used to use IndivisionECS V1 on A600 with ACA630 and A604, it worked great. Currently I am using Indi V1 in A2000 with Super Denise chip and Picasso II V2.1 graphics card. It performs even better, everything switches automatically between RTG and ECS
Africa, ohh my Africa...
Oldgirls

Indivision ECS & AGA

Post by Oldgirls »

And here you picked up an interesting thread. If we could change the RGB output to HDMI without collision, for example by mounting the system in the computer housing, I would not even think about it. Is there such a solution?
WE all are OLD.
Catladyiscrazy

Indivision ECS & AGA

Post by Catladyiscrazy »

Sorry, I don't think it's nowhere else at the moment
Nothing here for now...
Kilord

Indivision ECS & AGA

Post by Kilord »

There is an adapter for the A600, but for now it requires soldering the cables, because there is no way to put it on, Archi-Tech is working on an adapter that can be put on Denise and it seems to be one that would not interfere with turbo cards.

You buy this and PI Zero (or wait for the Denise wear adapter to be completed).
I'm from Poland in Euro.
Doggeboy0A

Indivision ECS & AGA

Post by Doggeboy0A »

He raised hopes and left. What a person... ;)
I'm good doggee
Iwa

Indivision ECS & AGA

Post by Iwa »

I'm waiting. The lesson of patience always pays off :) ...
This is my little place of internet.
BigAndSmallHills

Indivision ECS & AGA

Post by BigAndSmallHills »

I don't know if it will please you. A guest from the UK made several RGBtoHDMI versions to the A600. I put the Denise top hat on my son's Amiga 600, I had to change the 4MB Fast SukkoPery to the A608 mini.
I am thinking of a second version from him to my A600 with Fury. Take a look at the photos, there is still the issue of editing it.
Run for the hills, run for you life.
KillJoy

Indivision ECS & AGA

Post by KillJoy »

It looks nice. You know that I have no electronics. I'd rather not play with a soldering iron. Until the product "for Dummies" is available on the market, I'll settle for Indivision (if I buy it, of course).
i'm gonna kill all you joy.