Modern LCD and Amiga

All Amiga computers
PanzerGeneral

Modern LCD and Amiga

Post by PanzerGeneral »

I do not associate this model with us via VGA. Isn't it like the 710/711 that it's hooked up to by Scart?
Miwod

Modern LCD and Amiga

Post by Miwod »

According to the list, it is not known if this monitor supports 15kHz, maybe there are several versions of this monitor with different electronics, as is the case with most monitors.
It's best to check it yourself, but probably the easiest solution is to connect via RGB-SCART cable ... It is much more difficult to find a non-cooperating device here.
My name is Not Miwod. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Yavin

Modern LCD and Amiga

Post by Yavin »

I had this model, it doesn't work on VGA. Medium, very medium Scart.
KillJoy

Modern LCD and Amiga

Post by KillJoy »

Great thanks for the information because I was about to buy it. And I care about the monitor via vga not Scart.

And another question was tested by one of you amiga on a cable and with a vga monitor adapter:
Eizo FlexScan S1931 19 "
or any Sony monitor.
i'm gonna kill all you joy.
ThisGuy01

Modern LCD and Amiga

Post by ThisGuy01 »

I bought a SCART -> HDMI converter some time ago (available on Allegro for about PLN 150)

To my surprise, it works perfectly - no flickering image on TV, no horizontal lines, etc.
I also connected it to an Lcd monitor with DVI input (I used hdmi-> dvi cable) - great picture. I will add that the vga adapter did not work.
Thanks to this converter, I suppose that the image from the amiga can be displayed on any LCD monitor (with HDMI input) and TV (if they support HD and fhd resolutions, the image should be perfect)

PS
C64 works this way with a monitor too :)
I'm from Poland
Iwa

Modern LCD and Amiga

Post by Iwa »

Hello
And today I got a Fujitsu Siemens 463V FA monitor (S26361-K864-V150) on a commission for ridiculous money

In my opinion, it works fine on a VGA adapter
This is my little place of internet.
Hover

Modern LCD and Amiga

Post by Hover »

Link to the auction? Because eg Speaka does not work with every monitor and eg Atari ST.
TerraNova

Modern LCD and Amiga

Post by TerraNova »

as for this hdmi adapter - I have it and, for example, cd32 and cdtv do not want to work on it
I'm settling new lands
Doggeboy0A

Modern LCD and Amiga

Post by Doggeboy0A »

Maybe the question of connection or setting the appropriate resolution on the converter, monitor, WB?
I'm good doggee
Openmind

Modern LCD and Amiga

Post by Openmind »

I did not want to work with HDMi Full HD TV to the monitor, I did not connect it, but I recommend it to the consoles sega saturn, atari jaguar, panasonic 3do, philips cdi :)
nothing goes here for now