Modern LCD and Amiga

All Amiga computers
Openmind

Modern LCD and Amiga

Post by Openmind »

In fact, the matter concerns monitors;))))))
nothing goes here for now
ThatGuy02

Modern LCD and Amiga

Post by ThatGuy02 »

I wrote you a private message where I gave you atari videos and you have information on how to burn games to a floppy disk. but let's go back to the monitors because the brothel is doing in the thread
Smallbug

Modern LCD and Amiga

Post by Smallbug »

Thanks for the info - I will read and check :)

Coming back to the topic, as I promised - below are photos of Atari operation with a scart adapter -> hdmi with an LCD monitor (today a cable came). It is true that I have not checked any games because I have not managed to record yet, but the image of the desktop itself and dragging windows etc works very well. TOS allows you to set LOW and MID resolutions.
I'm just a small bug in grass.
HelloThereAll

Modern LCD and Amiga

Post by HelloThereAll »

Today I also launched a CDTV on this adapter and I'm happy, the image is ok - finally you can use an older monitor
Nobody here but me :?: :!:
Miwod

Modern LCD and Amiga

Post by Miwod »

well, but cd32 still does not start on this set - at least on the monitor
My name is Not Miwod. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
SanderoCaro

Modern LCD and Amiga

Post by SanderoCaro »

Which cable are you using in this cd32?

P.S "Business Janusz" are already beginning to sense the topic with these converters. Someone is already trying to sell one on OLX for PLN 250. with the description that it is suitable for Amiga ... xD
Sandero is good car :!:
Donotreadtis

Modern LCD and Amiga

Post by Donotreadtis »

CD32 should work fine if you have a Riser with RGB input, I just ordered amibay TF328 + Riser Kipper2K for 75 Funciaks with monitored shipment, which is a very good price for such a set link
When I receive the converter and this kit will be tested immediately with CD32. And the colleague connected to the converter via the S-video or composite connector?
Here, on the forum, 2 people offered me such a set, one for PLN 600 and the other for me, and when I gave the price with amibay, I immediately got a rip off to buy on amibay, which I did ...
Eh, I want to laugh when people call 1k PLN for amige 500 or 2k PLN for a600 claiming that it is a mega rarity and a black raven. He's an adamant type that just wants 2k for 600tke and 3k for a1200 and even though these auctions are hanging well over a year and no one normal touches it, he will not come off a guy or a buck ... it will hang like his amiga will be the last in Poland
It's best to buy the converter on ali or ebay. You can get it directly from the manufacturer in China for 70 PLN with free shipping on ebay. It is true that the package takes about 3 weeks, but it comes without a problem. I have already ordered a few things from China on ebay and there was no problem yet. So there is no need to overpay 2-3 times with our home-grown "bizmesmenuf"
Africa, ohh my Africa...
TerraNova

Modern LCD and Amiga

Post by TerraNova »

Something cd32 does not start on the Euro / scart cable connected to the hdmi-adapter and the dvi cable under the monitor.
But the 600, 500 and cdtv is like a dream on the old Samsung LCD - I just need to connect the speakers and start playing Franko again.
A much better solution than a 15MHz monitor and a VGA connector with which there is a constant struggle with setting the screen.

And as for "Business Janusz", I will agree: because the prices of 3,000 for A1200 are from the Christmas tree.
I bought a500 - PLN 250, cdtv - PLN 1000, cd32 - PLN 600, a600 - PLN 250, a1200 - PLN 800. In my opinion, these prices are adequate
I'm settling new lands
NamelessOne

Modern LCD and Amiga

Post by NamelessOne »

So, ending this thread with a TV / monitor operating at 15MHz, I think I've come to the end.
Today I got an old Sony 42 "LCD TV - no frills, ordinary HDRaedy, I hooked up Amiga and RGB images great. I got bored of looking for monitors, hooking Hdmi adapters and setting.
I have no name and never will have.
Oldgirls

Modern LCD and Amiga

Post by Oldgirls »

I am also asking you to remove the plate with the TV model - for posterity
WE all are OLD.