Starting with Amstrad

CPC and PCW technology
Iknownothingatall

Starting with Amstrad

Post by Iknownothingatall »

I turned the counter on the BombJack and missed the list. But I was angry ...> :(

6128 from '92 and on the tab with PCt somewhere around 96. I remember that it was bought for PLN 2,000,000 and sold for PLN 200 after the denomination.
i know that i know nothing at all.
TerraNova

Starting with Amstrad

Post by TerraNova »

McArti0 - And your 6128 was with what monitor? Did you sell without loss after so many years? :about

And mine with the green one (+ a few disks and a crappy joy) I bought in autumn '92 for PLN 3.5 million. In advertisements in the capital, you could buy that much with color.
A week later, my neighbor bought a C64 with a megnet joy and a few cassettes for the same price.

And I sold without a monitor, with an additional power supply, RGB cable, a second large drive and 100 disks (including 40 small ones). In the spring of '96 for 1.5 million (according to the old prices, because it was after the denomination).
About 2-3 bellows later, for the same price, I bought a x4 CD-ROM with a cable housing and an original Amiga driver.

Oh, and I also got a printer cable that I used only once for testing, which I gave to the buyer. It was Komodziarz who had screwed up the printer and was unable to connect it to the C64. And that's why he bought CPC.
I'm settling new lands
Smallbug

Starting with Amstrad

Post by Smallbug »

Green and only green.

In Bajtek 8/92 6128 it is for 2000-3000 thousand. But then inflation was high so only in nominal terms it was the same. I'm shooting so that it was 96 or 97. Surely in 94 I "bought" a PC. 286 without a disk for 3 million 900 thousand with amber hercules. Already on 386SX33 I practiced cpcemu and cpc52 which had no mode 2 normal. And I know that then I used to copy my pc programs via 3 "floppy disks because I had 3" drives in the PC. I still have this station. I even laughed that if a client made me angry, he would get files on a 3 "disk within the TERM. I was selling CPC to a man what he wanted to buy and he did not know how much.

I know that I bought the first PC disk 233Mb for PLN 400
I'm just a small bug in grass.
MovieDirector@

Starting with Amstrad

Post by MovieDirector@ »

according to Bajtek magazine prices, the biggest jump in inflation was at the beginning of the 1990s from number 1/2 to number 3/4 (these were double numbers) and in two months all prices increased by 100%.
I'm gonna direct a movie someday...
Oldlegends

Starting with Amstrad

Post by Oldlegends »

How would I like to have one like that now :)
It's hard to establish a common front, because in those years prices changed from month to month. It did not help that the equipment was a bit detached from world premieres.

For example, I remember that when the first single-confidence CD recorders appeared in our company, I ordered the CD recording service for PLN 120 + PLN 70 per carrier. Such devices then cost around 8.5k PLN

I also remember Alley Cat.and TAG editor on 8088 with 10mb disk ... But this is a big off-top and certainly not in the topic of cpc rom :)
Maybe to separate the threads?
Legend of old are still alive.
Miwod

Starting with Amstrad

Post by Miwod »

Done.
If anyone has a better idea about this thread, please write
My name is Not Miwod. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: