Newbie questions

8-bit Commodore machines
Oldlegends

Newbie questions

Post by Oldlegends »

hello everyone ... I am a complete layman, i.e. ... recently I uploaded anything from 20 years ago ... but I have two sets from recently and a lot of games ... I have stations and here the stairs begin because it is completely impossible to upload ... can anyone help? I am begging you, and the second problem is what cable to use for a normal TV, i.e. can you connect the euro? I'm happy to buy ... by the way I'm looking for knight lore games, nadral, boulder dash I, pharaos course and montezumas revenge aha spy hunter, street rod, river raid, bluemax, joust, and everything that would be found on a new floppy disk, which for sure will be uploaded ... I bought the equipment a year ago and I said to myself that I will only play when I move to the house I was building ... and now I am in it and I have to fulfill the assumption :) Thank you for all help, best regards
Legend of old are still alive.
Laudguy

Newbie questions

Post by Laudguy »

1. To load anything from the station you enter - LOAD "*", 8.1
Concrete program - LOAD "PROGRAM", 8.1
2. Cables can be found on the Allegro.
3. Get a cable to connect the PC with the station, you will be able to upload anything you want to floppy disks. If you have an old computer with LPT buy cheap XM1541 cable, if you only have USB then you have to look for XU1541 cable which is much more expensive.
Just chillin all day and night
Valdor

Newbie questions

Post by Valdor »

Thanks beautiful ... and what name of these cables, what could I find ... because for me, the names are also black magic
SanderoCaro

Newbie questions

Post by SanderoCaro »

ie, of course, the cable from the c64 to the TV ... because you gave the name of those
Sandero is good car :!:
Yavin

Newbie questions

Post by Yavin »

everything you are asking about is basically available on the net. I know that today everyone, due to the common rush, wants a ready-made tray (because they don't have time, because you don't want to look, etc., etc.;)), but it's a bit unlawful and unethical towards active users, especially since topics such as connecting comtos to TV / monitor have been mentioned many times on the C64 forum (in Polish and not only) and those active users who have to repeat it many times may finally have enough, and do not necessarily have to remember where they wrote it before (in what topic) - it You are to find this data using the forum search engine (this or that). On the elektroda.pl forum (forum for electronics) your topic would immediately end up in the trash. This C64 stage forum is a very liberal forum, and here you have even more freedom in your statements;):
alvin

Newbie questions

Post by alvin »

ok, I found the cable and connect via usb to the computer by the way ... and as for the house, etc., it is here to work and it was more than you think because I moved to the countryside and to the "very" village and from the beginning I do everything myself except myself home because it is made of logs ... I do a lot of things myself, but I have no idea how to operate the cable, etc., but precious attention ... buy smartly hm? ;) anyway great thing such a forum it's good that so many people remember about c64 because today's box is not the same ... I have two comms and a500 and I think in winter when I am here ... with snow it started to enrich my a collection of everything that you can know yourself ... okay, because off melts
BigAndSmallHills

Newbie questions

Post by BigAndSmallHills »

I will join you with the questions:

1 I have an mps 1230 printer, how can I print something on it?
when I type the commands that are in the manual, nothing happens. the computer freezes and that's it ...
The printer initializes itself at each command reset.

2 How to check the fd drive I have some floppy disks but none of them are loading. FILE LOAD ERROR will always be issued. It is also impossible to format floppy disks.
Run for the hills, run for you life.