MorphOS, AmigaOS 4, AROS...
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:44 pm
- Location: Happy place of dreams
I am asking you for the OF version (displayed when starting Pega) and the motherboard version (unfortunately you have to unscrew the housing and read it). Either you are the lucky one, or you have a rare motherboard or a rare OF.
Few Pegasus have 2GB RAM working!
Hello there all.
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:26 pm
- Location: Island of sadness
And there is no trick that you take out RAM at all, turn on the computer for a while to reconfigure everything and just insert new bones?
i'm gonna kill all you joy.
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:10 pm
- Location: My training hall
That's exactly what I did because the bones didn't work on the first try.
I'm a great warrior of old lore.
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:41 pm
- Location: gone forever
Board version 2B1
OF 1.1 (20040405172512)
i know that i know nothing at all.
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:30 am
In fact, your archive does not want to unpack on Pegu, MOS, or AmigaOS (I tried directly from Unzip) - there are messages about not being able to read something there. And the latest MOS Unzip "spits" a message that the maximum file size of 2GB has been exceeded.