Recently played games

General discussion for retro gaming
Hover

Recently played games

Post by Hover »

Welcome. Perhaps the topic of the TOP 10 list has been presented a bit badly. They are indeed the C64 games you recently played or are currently playing. Just enjoying your appreciation. It all depends on you whether the column "10" will survive. If not without votes or any interest, we will simply give it up
BigAndSmallHills

Recently played games

Post by BigAndSmallHills »

Zorro game knocks me on my knees :)
great plot and script!

is done in bitmap and not character mode with double graphics buffering:

1scr - $ A000
2scr - $ E000

it's a pity they didn't make vector graphics;)

no sprites were used - a pity because it would have been more lively
Run for the hills, run for you life.
Openmind

Recently played games

Post by Openmind »

The last game is Kozi Orro. I don't know what buffering is, but maybe one sprite will be. Fabula awesome that the scenario is different. Well, the fonts could be better and the screen wider, but you can reconcile it with poverty. Willingness can compete with the best titles. It is very addictive - I can play one board for half a day and make 30 saves of it, and it's good that it has to be ripped to a floppy disk, because it's important.
nothing goes here for now
HelloThereAll

Recently played games

Post by HelloThereAll »

What's that?

P.S. Ok, I read at0mic's post earlier but still don't understand booker
Nobody here but me :?: :!:
Iwa

Recently played games

Post by Iwa »

Recently I was playing Batman the Movie and I just found a version that works fine with SD2IEC
This is my little place of internet.
MovieDirector@

Recently played games

Post by MovieDirector@ »

Speaking of Batman, it will be very offtopic, but that's what I associated with another game, Batman: The Caped Crusader. There is a very interesting and inspiring interview with a graphic designer who worked, among others, over this game. You can find the interview on c64.com:
I'm gonna direct a movie someday...
Doggeboy0A

Recently played games

Post by Doggeboy0A »

It's just nostalgia with a capital N! I remember when I was still in primary school when I used to go to my aunt to play commodore (I had one myself, but I didn't have games like her on tapes) and I cut with my nieces in Zorro. We didn't know what was going on and each time the game ended with blindly going right until the bridge was closing and you had to find a way to lose your lives. It was only after some time that we discovered the dungeons and additional boards, which was fun, but in fact, the accidental discovery that a drunk (who looked like a background) should be given a bottle resulted in another dose of entertainment that made us seriously start making some progress. But only on the emulator, years later, I managed to finish the whole thing ... and as it usually happens in c64, the ending was disappointing.
I'm good doggee
Smallbug

Recently played games

Post by Smallbug »

for me, Montezuma, Ninja, International karate + and Fist + are cult games, I often come back to them

and also Bruce Lee and his other part on pc
I'm just a small bug in grass.
Catladyiscrazy

Recently played games

Post by Catladyiscrazy »

Zamzara - for the first time in my life. I hit it by accident.
Nothing here for now...
Iknownothingatall

Recently played games

Post by Iknownothingatall »

Super Bread Box.
a massacre like this game is addictive. especially on a 29 '' TV. the atmosphere of the old playing in the living room on the TV
i know that i know nothing at all.