Two player games

General discussion for retro gaming
Doggeboy0A

Two player games

Post by Doggeboy0A »

My wife's teenage brother is coming for Christmas, I would like to show him C64 and play some nice games with him for 2 players, i.e. where both players play at once for 2 JOYE (against each other or as a team against the CPU, if such games were generally played on commodore ).
Immediately, apart from the MicroSoccer, my memory cells cannot remember anything, so please throw here your suggestions, what you recommend. It should be fun and not too difficult, games of various kinds, old and "newer" ones.
I'm good doggee
Laudguy

Two player games

Post by Laudguy »

Barbarian
Bubble Bobble
Inter Karate +
Pitstop 2
Yie Ar Kung Fu
Street Fighter

From what I remember
Just chillin all day and night
BigAndSmallHills

Two player games

Post by BigAndSmallHills »

Bombmania Bubble Bubble ps. you would write back to PW!
Run for the hills, run for you life.
KillJoy

Two player games

Post by KillJoy »

OK, thanks for the first picks, something not to kill and race cars? For example, walking through the labyrinth and shooting at each other, something dawns on me that there was once a very old game with a rather primitive graph - two "knights" were shooting at each other or something ... From the logical, I also remembered "Black & White".

PS. And while writing se, I recalled the title, it is "Wizard of Wor" or a wizard with sacks :)
i'm gonna kill all you joy.
Smallbug

Two player games

Post by Smallbug »

OK, I did some research on the net and found some nice discussions on this topic along with screenshots of games, as if someone was interested in giving me.
I also found a nice game for 2 players, rather little known:
I'm just a small bug in grass.
Valdor

Two player games

Post by Valdor »

er, it's all good for children and teenagers, the shooter and wandering through the labyrinths will not encourage you to play longer! For the guys under the brewery, it's just this (and possibly derivatives):
Iwa

Two player games

Post by Iwa »

the more you groove, the more it draws in. : P Great entertainment in a group of friends. Checked, I recommend!
This is my little place of internet.
Catladyiscrazy

Two player games

Post by Catladyiscrazy »

I wrote that my brother-in-law is only a dozen years old and is supposed to be fun, not intense thinking about the selection of the club and the calculation of the ball's trajectory
Nothing here for now...
Kilord

Two player games

Post by Kilord »

Well, do not look for him who knows what, because he will not be able to compete with PC "grazes", which he probably knows very well! I would show him the old, but addictive 8 beats like
and simple enough that you can play them a little longer!
I'm from Poland in Euro.
Miwod

Two player games

Post by Miwod »

Of course I don't choose just anything, so far Bombmania, Rodland, Crackdown and Alien Syndrome are on the list. There are still a dozen to look at. As for the competition with the PC, probably no C64 game will withstand it in the long run for someone who does not know commodore at all, although there are probably exceptions.
I repeat, it is supposed to be fun, easy, light and pleasant, without breaking the joy and grinding your teeth, and your IMHO proposals so far do not fully meet these requirements.
My name is Not Miwod. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: