Valhalla And the Lord Of Infinity

Reviews of classig computer games
Computeoguy

Valhalla And the Lord Of Infinity

Post by Computeoguy »

Valhalla and Lord of lnfinity Vulcan group is the first fully a game on Amiga. The title character returns to his castle after a long absence and, with your help (about you), tries to play on the cruel "Lord of the Infinity". You can learn everything from the intro in which the Prince briefly tells this and that. Execution the program is neat - average the graphics are compensated by quite good samples that, combined with an unsuccessful plot, make the game higher than average. What's up affiliation, though this is it adventure game, it seems right to me to qualify it as well to logic programs - We will tell and prince secure Prince - A they walked ... I - Don't overdo it . I wanted more ... Ks - No matter what you wanted; now I am talking about half a sentence. Ks - But it's me. In the main corridor with the risk of my life, I gave a symbol to a talking skull. after which I went through without hesitation thus opened the door. I found key, magic potion of strength. and later beautiful crown. Me - Then you fell into paw. Well. that earlier I have loaded the game. Do you remember how w the chamber slammed shut door? after leaving the corridor, I took the property direction - west. I - I remember that you came across a boulder smeared with blood and from an impression you fainted. When you got over it I've already opened a nearby door and got my shield. Gifted with a flower the skull wanted to open some for me from the door. You, on the other hand, started to play with the tap

In the wall. Ks - Oh sorry, I found a map under the floor and ... Me - Phi, unnecessary waste paper. Ks - Sit quietly and don't interrupt! It was me, the strongman above the strongmen, who moved the big boulder blocking the passage. In the room we found before the crystal, I opened the chest and got a potion against the cold and a small key. While you were stuffing your chips, I did use the silver key to get in to the nearby chamber the gold coin found at the beginning. There, a board on which was useful I walked over to the other side of the abyss and from the chest located here I pulled out a golden vessel and a jewel - the same as the one near the spring. And what you on it To me too. Board, gulf, crate ... anyone would. Me for it I filled the vessel with water and through the door, which my skull had opened earlier, I went to the room, where i found the golden symbol. The gem you found I used to open the door that led straight into the main corridor. If I remember correctly, you were running then behind me squawking 'something under my breath that We're not getting out of here anymore. Ks - Because ... because this door is behind They locked us up and I dragged the lever in this room ... I - Don't explain yourself. You are a coward and that's it. I am different. Fight I can, my head is on the back of my neck, and from from time to time it and some magic I will make a trick Ks - What am I hearing! He made it Turn the water into some kind he put one drunkard's skull in place of wine and now the magician smiggles. Ha ha ha. Tricks, I guess Ks - Coincidence and that's it. You said yourself that a stupid is always lucky. I - I meant you, mine you genius.

If you want to know this I have deliberately replaced my sword with a shield. This one, in turn, I buried in the 'Blood Stone and dripping' red hole I gave one of the skulls the liquid Ks - Disgusting Me - Perhaps. Anyway it gave us an introduction to the closed one the room we found earlier the key, and after moving the lever and reaching the next cell, too gem. The key proved to be helpful In the opening of one of the still closed chests, which contained a silver key and a candle. Later... Ks - Hola, hola. Not so fast my brother. You forget it's me then I found a hole for it key In the western part of the crypt. There, if not taken earlier I made the Talisman of Light, you would have to give the skull some sawdust from your head. And yes, if not my innate genius, we wouldn't have made it to the room where we found something like a credit card, and then we changed the color of the crystal - from gray to yellow. Ja - Hi hi hi ... Ks - What do you enjoy the face of? I - I remembered hip what you wanted to do with your credit card. I-li You looked funny trying to bribe the last skull. me from I knew right away that the card would be used for start a bizarre machine in the room where we found before the sword. We got into a previously closed cell, where except finding a piece of rock and a key chest, we managed to convert an anti-cold potion into an anti-cold potion fire. Ks - Let me tell you now. From there we went north where In one of the rooms we found some nasty ... Me - Hi hi. But you got scared. Until you jumped up, hip, under the ceiling. Ks - Everyone would be scared if a moron like you threw him someone else eye for the shirt.

You didn't even notice that the door slammed behind us. I - As usual, you exaggerate. After taking the elixir, I threw in the acquired ones eye to Miracle Water - in return I got a green crystal. Later, if I remember correctly we were walking thoughtlessly all over the crypt, until finally In one of the initial I was able to open the premises chest. There was a piece inside coal and jug. Ks - Jug. It's good to yourself. Not a jug, but a beautiful Infinity Jug - I immediately knew that we should fill it with water. The charcoal placed on the Flame in the large hall turned into a diamond, which was offered to the guard in the south-west part of the crypt made it possible to enter the inaccessible one so far the cell. I managed to burn our candles in it. By then I knew exactly what to do. Me - I don't have to refresh you memory. I was the one who gave you this idea. Me - the Sanctuary to which we hit it, it was no less mysterious from the crypt. Initially, you had a lot of floor, because the cell in which we found ourselves was closed for four you. There was a fierce-looking sculpture of a human face in the wall, Ks - I will not forget how wide your mouth was opened. Out of amazement You didn't say anything for the next half hours. I had to do everything myself: I found a key under the floor that me - Impossible? What about me! Air. Now please graciously cling flapper, because from then on, everything we did. it was my merit. It was me who smelt the silver into a key, the form of which was engraved on one of the altars. This gave us access to a certain cell in the north of the sanctuary; There I found the key with which I opened the chest next to the Shaman of Time. Found a mug of beer CERTAIN "manipulations" I gave impurity. Coming back to the found cross. no it was ordinary. In the central room, it miraculously transformed into genuine golden. Eternity shaman as soon as possible saw our new arrival let us to a locked room. Over there, after a thorough search, we got a tile, the Jewel of the Four Winds, a key and some blood in the bootle.

Ks - Well, now it's my turn, because it is I went back to the cell where I became the holder of the watch. There I opened a chest that contained a key and some strange drink. From there I went going north - I found it broken staff and ka fl ę. Fortunately, I was able to a broken find will stick together, and then use tiles to get through to the cell in the southeast. There I found a wooden symbol and also a jevel in the chest. .I - Later you fell into the abyss - Fortunately, I managed to do this accustom. It took a few minutes to read the current state. Immediately after that, in one of the cells in the north that had been closed until recently, I found a piece Rocks. In the main corridor, fix the lever, and in the open, thanks room, I worked blood on a wooden stump. In effect there was a lever that had been invisible so far, which, like all the others, I immediately pushed. I went northwest where I found liquid metal Ks - It was then that I managed In the "watch cell", imprint the shape of the symbol in the soft material. Remembering how you once cast a key to I poured liquid metal into molds and in a moment a couple I had a symbol. As it turned out, he was of pure gold. I took advantage once again from the one made earlier bridge. To the accompaniment of glasses being thrown against the walls, one can hear terrifying screams. The corridor is quiet. In this from the room bursts out with a bang, the Editor-in-Chief and smashes Dog on the opposite wall. Runs off from her slowly and she mumbles something. - I'm firing ... I'm firing you! Get out of my sight! Two gentlemen come out of the room. One is so unremarkable, the other looks as if it broke off the Christmas tree.
I't does not compute....