NBA LIVE 97

Reviews of classig computer games
ThatGuy02

NBA LIVE 97

Post by ThatGuy02 »

NBA Live '97 appeared as the last of EA Sports products, stamped '97. After- I'd like to announce my own classification of these games: the best undoubtedly was the NHL '97, the NBA '97 is slightly behind it, while the closes the stake, the weakest fortunately, FIFA '97. When it appeared a year ago NBA '96 and parallel with it - crazy NBA Iam from Acclaimu, "I played" mainly with this second product. This time the opposite is the case. NBA '97 is a market distance game competitors. A game that gives you con fi gure in such a wide range end that you will like both unrepentant lovers of basketball mulations, as well as all stkim who likes arcade madness. what's the new NBA? First word that came to mind after writing this question, it's "intuitive". this is a game of the genre "You sit down and play." No flipping through a textbook and a few hours of reading (by the way: the reference card for FIFA '97 is terrible) you can have fun right away. Of course, someone might say that this is not beyond dispute product quality indicator. Maybe so. But for me it is. All brilliant games have it to themselves that they are drawn in from the beginning, even if they later have each other prove I don't know how complicated.

Second, NBA '97 is pretty. Three-dimensional graphic system looks great. What true, the close-ups show them shortcomings (however, recreate vectors of half-naked basket- threshing is harder than the shackled v hockey player's pads), but I tion capturing is sensational. Characters move naturally and smoothly. It gives an excellent effect enabling the "special moves" option in the menu, the players start playing on and off strikingly, in the style of the Harlem GlobTrotters which it reveals especially with dumps. how brilliant each one game, the NBA has and the feature that you play it starts immediately, it is only months later that he achieves his mischief. Conducting attacks requires familiarizing yourself with the tactical weapons scheme (very clearly presented in the appropriate menu). When defensively in favor of together we find out what variant is used by team i we must stick to it strictly. What worse, the computer plays well and uses cunning tactics. I found out about it 30 seconds before by the end of the game I had the ball and 5 advantage points, and ultimately I lost after extra time - only because I forgot that v basketball (and especially in the NBA) 10 seconds is a lot of time.