NBA JAM 97

Reviews of classig computer games
Computeoguy

NBA JAM 97

Post by Computeoguy »

as I write in the neighboring one text when appeared first NBA Jam, "I was playing him cruelly. The game was ultra-fast, quite difficult, and at the same time oversaturated charming humor. That's why I waited impatiently for the appearance of the NBA jam. And unfortunately, I was disappointed. Which time is it? NBA jam Extreme is almost a completely new game and actually rightly so, as officially a sequel NBA [am is NBA in the Zone). Old, two-dimensional graphics was replaced with a three- dimensional, with nicely made silhouettes of the players.

Appeared yourself too new key in the game: Extreme, being something more than Turbo. The very principle of the game has not changed much, crazy basketball game two against two. Characters not they already have big heads (only optional), but still impressive abundance of behaviors, in particular 20-meter ones jumps, dunks on which the board touches the court (serious) or fouls, after which the enemy flies over half playing fields. On top of that, it is successful and fun as always comment, unfortunately, technically, it is poorly made - you can clearly hear how the statements are put together from many samples, sentences they seem very much unnatural. In addition to those mentioned above, there is v Extreme still a little bit of change for the better.

players in the middle and after the match is over. Those "especially deserving" get theirs "tags." For example, a guy with a lot of blocks is named as "Wall", and the guest gaining a lot points are "smokin". So what is the problem NBA jam Extreme? This is it a classic example of "overexploitation", a dead end, in which how creators often venture games, operating in accordance with the principle ,, bigger, better, faster & more ". Extreme is faster. Too fast. The situation on the screen changes at a maddening pace. By player's first few matches he does not control the situation at all, and even after many games played he still has a strange feeling that his influence on the course events is insufficient. Extreme has a good system a 3D graphic, only ... not suitable for such a game. Flying around field camera does not make orientation easier, especially if we take take into account the pace at which the whole the game is played. As a result, these changes are Extreme it has been deprived of its spirit. The game for the masses turned into a game for extremists and witchers, equipped with a superhuman the skillful fingers and reflexes of a cobra, a devoid of a critical attitude towards reality. Program good in fact, but nothing more than just good. Pity.

I't does not compute....