TIMELAPSE

Reviews of classig computer games
Doggeboy0A

TIMELAPSE

Post by Doggeboy0A »

There are very few good adventure games for Windows. Apart from a few exceptions that confirm the rule, the overwhelming majority are boring and poorly made. The authors of such wicks probably assume that a few stationary boards, a primitive movement system and a variable cursor are enough to create a decent adventure game. Timelapse game - a representative of this type of game, unlike most games, it is made relatively well. For many years the old professor had been trying to find the bond between ancient civilizations (Egypt, Maya, Easter Islands and the kingdom of Anasazi) with lost Atlantis. One day, while conducting research in the Easter Islands, the professor found a mysterious extraterrestrial device that turned out to be a time machine. When the game hero Your task will not only be to find not a friend, but also to complete the research he had begun and find the missing link between Atlantis and other civilizations. if you lie down you will be clever and inventive enough, maybe you will even find the legendary island.

as I wrote before, Tirnelapse is a classic an example of an adventure game under Windows. You move by leaps and bounds on (almost) still boards. You can move forward and backward and make turns. One cursor is used to interact with the environment, which in z Situational dependency fulfills a variety of tasks Everything seems horribly sterile and stiff.

several dozen minutes gaming ceases to pay off attention to "Windows-like" i you can focus on the plot. In addition, the graphics are perfectly made. All the boards are cute and colorful. Just looking at them is fun. Few windowed adventure games have this "Advanced" graphics (except for a few raisins, such as Buried.) Timelapse is not an outstanding game, but in its genre it is above average. Play at niq you can even just to watch nice graphics. It also deserves attention plot. So while you wait for the big titles, you can dig into the mysteries of ancient Atlantis.

I'm good doggee