Nascar Racing 2

Reviews of classig computer games
Catladyiscrazy

Nascar Racing 2

Post by Catladyiscrazy »

After many hours spent at the Rally Championship I got a fresh, still hot product in my hands Sequel to the famous hit Nascar Racing 2. And right away I decided to be the best, in the end I really had my time in RC not bad. So I switched from my favorite Subaru to a very strange vehicle. What can I say about him? The engine "screws" to over 9,000 rpm, four forward gears plus reverse nice few hundred horses under Hood. Instead of a normal, self-supporting body, enriched with a roll cage, the structure is exactly the opposite - a spatial frame made of pipes is the backbone of the car, to a car body was attached to it, suspension and power train. Everything, except the body plates, can do a lot. T0 gave hope for success. But here she jumped out first and by no means the last surprise - at the first track speed achieved by computer drivers were starting

well above 140 miles per hour and it didn't come off below 138 ... and I had a measly 132 mph. It cooled a bit my enthusiasm. I concentrated on driving technique. After a dozen laps I got what's going on. I started catching up with my opponents (the level of EASY, but what the hell) I'll say w secret that secret it is in proper overcoming turns so that the loss of speed is on them as small as possible (I am genius, no?). one thing only torments me and worries me torments from the cockpit much harder control the car than in advance with , arcade view from six o'clock. when it comes to realism, the program is more or less Grand Prix 2. Extended car configuration options - from standard ranks gear ratios or hardness of shock absorbers to such advanced, such as the camber of the front wheels and the weight distribution w car ... The graphics are very good. IN fully vectorial - you can't stick to cars, even trucks standing off the track. Textures, clouds, bikes, bicycles ... Only some sort of audience on the stand

flat, like after an adventure The sound is fine Howling engines, cool music as a background. Always Racing! Always fast, always loud, always sure ... Every lover of fast machines and beautiful women should play NR2. but only special freaks dare to take part in a full-length race lasting half a day in real time. It often happens that during one lap you are approaching the opponent by, for example, the length of the car, you are sitting on him by ten on the bumper and from the impression only you get into something a bit worse bend and ... you look like dirty departs half straight (stays just ask yourself who's here is dirty?). It is important here perfection. Perfect driver i the perfect car - only such a team can win.

Nothing here for now...