Tie Fighter

Reviews of classig computer games
Donotreadtis

Tie Fighter

Post by Donotreadtis »

Probably the majority of who they played W X-Wing by Lucas Arts the thought came to me more than once: “How would it be was. if instead of being on the side of the crystal-good rebels, you would take a stand at the emperor's side. Our The company thought about it when it released Tie Fighter - Defect on the Dark Side. From the very first contact with the game. the authors will invite you into the atmosphere of a new great adventure. The intro is perfect as for Lucas Arts. Graphics and animation have been significantly improved. Most probably remember destroyers flying abruptly from the intro "X-Wing". Here is this drawback already does not exist. The whole thing is made with great attention to detail. The demo skillfully creates a unique fighting atmosphere. The game starts similarly as xwing. Then it is now possible to start the service as a pilot fighter plane. And you have to admit. times are troubled. comes rebels rise to wars.

Therefore, the choice of the mission is quite affordable. As a cadet, you can also check technical data of all fighting ships on both sides. The film room is intended for film studies shot during battles. Here you can safely determine your own errors. if you feel up to it, you can start a serious fight with the enemies of law and order.

Simulator is a training specialty for pilots. In practice it means In a fairly narrow tunnel stationary targets, 13, like pyramids or spheres. Someone who played X-Wing, he will probably find it analogy of this training to PiIot's Prowing Ground option. The difference is not noticeable. Training in X-Wing is incredibly difficult: though I have earned the rank of general. Nope I made it level him. Fortunately, the developers lowered the bar sufficiently this morning.

Combat Chamber, in turn, is a simulator of the historical battles of the Empire (victorious, of course). each action is accompanied by a detailed report. Apart from it, take advantage of it it is possible on the advice of an experienced officer. There are four missions for each fighter. After finish get a bronze medal. The game was divided into 7 battles. each of which contains an average of six missions. Participating in combat is about flying one of the fighters with a rich arsenal 1. Tie fighter - the lightest fighter. Its advantage is its high rate of fire plot and high speed. The definite disadvantage is the lack covers. which makes this ship easy target for other machines. Strength it lies more in their number. not quality. 2. Thie interceptor my favorite armed with four laser cannons and optional rockets it is quite fast as for the previous vehicle, ship model,

3. Tie Bomber - a heavy machine designed for attacks on large targets, such as corvettes or frigates / There is no great chance in the fight against the fighter 4. Tic advanced - the most modern assault machine of the Empire. As the first, it is armed with a hyperdrive and shields. Its high speed gives it an advantage over enemy fighters. 5. Assault gunboat - heavy bomber equipped with a force field. It is quite easy for fighters target, but is the terror of corvettes and frigates. There is also something like that, Tie defender, but by this miracle you fly in the butt through three missions and that's In the Last Campaign. In addition, you have during battles an amazing spectrum available means of combat, greatly extended " In relation to the pattern. Starting with several types of containers, through modified corvettes and ending on heavy combat platforms Before starting the mission you should get acquainted with the map and assumptions tactical. I advise you to ask the officer for the latter. This one will say goals. primary tasks, type of ship. which you will be flying and strong. opponent. Sometimes a bit back. is still behind the hooded guy; you can learn from him. what special requests the Emperor has to do with the action. These goals are generally referred to as secondary. You get the status of completing the mission. by pressing the key "G".

After the possible arming of the machine with rockets, there is a dropping moment to share. After just a few moments of fighting two of them stand out with the enemy stuff. First of all, the graphics have been significantly improved. The graphics are still vector and therefore fast. The second thing is fighting the opponents. The rebels are fighting head-to-head. Intelligent, but the missions themselves are much easier than in the x-wing. Until today, I remember the moment when I was alone with the A-wing defending the ship against 20 tie interceptors and tie bombers. Tie Fighter is much simpler and more fun than its predecessor. The combat tactics are also slightly different. It must be acknowledged that they are much faster than the rebels. Contrary to appearances, this creates serious problems. It cannot be for longer be on the enemy's tail for the sake of speed. Fortunately, this problem has been resolved. Using the return key the computer automatically adjusts its speed to the speed of the target. It is also striking that the strength of the empire lies in the amount of equipment thrown into battle not its quality. Completing the mission requires the completion of all primary missions. secondary goals can be ignored.

the so-called bonuses. intended for axes. An additional difficulty is about it. that is not very known. what needs to be done to get them scored. Additional innovations include the pilots conversations between myself. . Pilots also add something from themselves. The best example is the second mission from the fifth battle. as far as the keys are concerned, no I can see no sense. to serve them. You can get a list of all by pressing "K". Basically the functions are the same as in X-Wing, and old veterans won't have any of them problems. Better done too tactic map. Irnperaton's fighters are similar like insurgent fighters. they own front trauma and on-board computers rear radar.

The number of missiles available has been increased compared to the X-wing There are now six different types. Empire ships have another interesting feature. There are 3 small lines above the gun sight. If 1 of them lights up red, you are threatened by your opponent. The green light in the center indicates that you have entered the firing range of a large ship and it may be hot. On the other hand, the flashing light on the right warns you that the rocket launchers have targeted the enemy. Another very valuable novelty is automatic recovery of the remote to life. After watching the ceremony, say goodbye or scenes from the insurgents' prison, You can continue the fun as if nothing had happened. The whole problem of juggling files to secure one's fate will disappear. In addition, you can access your data via the escape key.

As already mentioned. the game is not hard. so everyone probably saw it handing over the medal after the end of the battle the meanings of the hero by lmperator. the highest decoration. of course ends with an animated scene from the life of the Empire. After completing the campaign, all missions in it can be completed once again in Combat Chamber and remember the good times with a faint eye or show off to a friend. What else can I add? Is it certainly the best program I have ever made I've been playing lately. His class is undeniable and thanks to the innovative or, after all, idea and really exquisite workmanship. The graphics are at a very high level. the music is perfect and complements the atmosphere of the whole battle. The creators of the program also gifted him a really large number of speech samples. also in battle. drawback of Tie Fighter there are quite high hardware requirements necessary for complete enjoyment. Besides, the program deserves a rating very good (with a plus). In conclusion, I can only suggest avoiding enemy torpedoes as well as his larger ships. Besides, I wish you medals, promotions and good luck finish the game.

Africa, ohh my Africa...