Wiraz

Reviews of classig computer games
SanderoCaro

Wiraz

Post by SanderoCaro »

This time, Atares presents car racing. If someone has seen Super Cars 2, he may notice some similarity. Of course, I will not deny that the latter is much better, but what matters is that Wiraż is our native product. As you might guess, the view is there from a bird's eye view. The program allows you to prosecute up to four vehicles at the same time. Thanks to this, you can play together with three people. In this case, however, it is necessary to obtain a module that allows you to connect four joysticks at the same time. These modules are also available. Of course, You can play with two people without any additional equipment. You have two options to play: knockout and arcade. In the knockout system you can choose one of the twelve visible the track and the number of laps to be traveled. In the second system (arcade), no has the option to choose the route of the race, nor number of laps. Each of the following tracks is more difficult than the previous one, and the opponent is always the computer (or rather three). The only way to go to the next stage is to win over computer drivers. It is impossible to compare Wiraż with Super Cars 2. Both programs, despite one common feature, differ fundamentally from myself. After all, I believe that it is Polish the game deserves recognition. Grafic is not ravishing. I found one drawback in the game. The moment the driver's computer runs into a traffic jam (they will just start to collide) disappear from the screen. Once they manage to get out of this confusion, then the picture returns to normal. Sometimes it also happens that the car just runs off the track and can't go back to it. Luckily, this only happens to computer drivers, and it's not that common. Otherwise you can race a bit. Playing for two people is especially rewarding. I recommend this game to all fans of car racing. I hope that next products will keep getting better.

Sandero is good car :!: