Lost Dutchman Mine

Reviews of classig computer games
MovieDirector@

Lost Dutchman Mine

Post by MovieDirector@ »

Returning to older games, without great graphics and animations, but with good scenario, too interesting, as in the "news" of the CD. So we play the character old gold prospector, who decided to try your strength in finding the legendary Lost Mine. The game we start in a small town, somewhere in the Wild West, which will serve as our "starting point". food, appropriate equipment, bank deposit, healing from various wounds, purchase cows, etc. We start with a relatively small amount of money (2505) and go to shopping. We should buy: a water bag, a fish hook, pickaxe, shovel, line and bowl for "catching gold". Then we go to the stream, catch some fish - they will form the basis of everyday life menu - and we are doing it fishing for gold! After some time we go back to the town, we exchange gold for money and we buy a revolutions with a reserve ammunition. We are going now to further search, straight in side of the mountains. We can rummage around in different caves, sometimes we find gold, sometimes we get hit by falling stones. We change each time collected pile of gold on “green papers ", at the merchant's in the town. You can drink a little bit in a pub (carefully with alcohol) and even play a game. If we have not completely splashed at the cards, we buy a cow and obligatory additional water bags. We are still looking for more lost mine. A hike they will entertain us with various surprises, such as armed attacks bandits, be vengeful Indian or poisonous snakes. The Indians usually want to steal our cows and bandits rob completely. Our only weapon, of course, is the revolver for which there should always be ammunition. I'm not exactly going describe the right way to lost mine, but for I will mention less patient players a few tips. - Most important items: a wineskin (several), pickaxe, shovel, rope. bowl, fish hook. - Get a cow as soon as possible. - Gold from the mine gives more income than washed out of the river. - Always carry a revolver with a supply of cartridges. - Don't buy whiskey at the bar - Explore all maps, although some may be false. - Open a bank account and transfer excess cash to black hour. - Just keep it in your pockets the most necessary things. - Let the fish and the water pose Your main food and drink.

I'm gonna direct a movie someday...