The Manager

Reviews of classig computer games
KillJoy

The Manager

Post by KillJoy »

In the TV edition than directly at the stadium. I also like all kinds of statistics related to this discipline sport. So I penetrated with genuine interest game 'The manager', allow- for the management of one or more (maximum four) club eleven in the league English. The first look at the program aroused my slight disgust: among find the developers of the program it could only be German surnames. Why they didn't simulate the Bundeslig? Maybe fascinated, likewise like me, English football they wanted to honor the cradle world football? The motives are unknown to me, but the effects in the final form I accepted the software product with mixed feelings. I would definitely have included in this one as a plus purely strategic and decision-making program of animated scenes from matches played by our teams. Of course not it's some cool Hi-Color but the movements of the small characters of the players they are very well rendered, I would say they are downright natural.

The scenes show goalkeeping situations, but do not always end in goals. There is them a dozen or so and are so composed that almost until the end of W. each of them is not known if a goal will be scored. The effort was made in this part of the program he has not been crowned with full success, because a problem such as switching sides was forgotten or not dealt with after a break and differentiation costumes of the performing teams, which they invariably present in red costumes (hosts) and blue (guests). Presented sound. which mainly consists of doping fans from the stands, only here a dull, monotonous noise of varying intensity at times. Maybe In fact, such a waste is at the matches of German teams, but in Angola The stands are teeming with spontaneous singing, so here the programmers "gave the bodies", Equally the big pun was to "pass" the organization of 3 English leagues of 20 teams, which is nothing relates to the real world, and that's it the profanation was a distortion team names In a few cases! They were also wrong some club emblems. These "caliphs" do not interfere with the exciting league and cup struggles with the participation of "our" teams.

We can on the results of the matches influence only by compiling how the strongest composition (transfers, loans), which is associated with a perfect management of funds (advertising, bank loans, ticket prices at the stadium). Not it is possible to an accountant for negotiations with a full briefcase bitch to one of the team The result of the next match, but we will lose walkover 0-2, when we issue to games less than 10 players. Unfortunately, the judge He also knows "no they feel the blues "and offer it our boys it to blame for the yellow and red cards, and reserves as a rule, we have thin ones. They are just as ruthless and with opposing teams, cutting evenly everything with grass it moves

i'm gonna kill all you joy.