Operation Stealth

Reviews of classig computer games
Smallbug

Operation Stealth

Post by Smallbug »

The moment my shoes touched fluffy carpets in the hotel hall, A boy came up to me and handed me a packet of Camembert cheese. "Don't miss something from the headquarters," I thought. "He's watching too much Bond movies. It is shame that, that they don't supply me like they do the famous 007 Unfortunately, Charlie's fancy but our technician ends up getting it more original ways of sending letters. Charlie continues to refine the ways of hiding "various strange" items in front of customs officials. Once it even happened that we are born the agent could not then come to which parts of the suitcase are hidden secret instructions ... There was a plastic bag with a plane ticket embedded in the cheese, with the number inscribed in the corner: 1630389. This, in turn, is the boss's idea as little as possible in writing, and if already, it's so as to bystanders they did not understand it. I looked ticket: departure at 21.00 from Orly to Washington, O.K. status, Airline France, flight 128, tourist class (so as not to be conspicuous). All this information matters one: 0 4.30 pm I have to be in the room 389, probably in the Headquarters. So I have to go straight from airport if there will be a traffic jam, then I will not make it on time. Fortunately, there was no ...

The boss didn't like to beat around the bush, which does not mean, however, that he said everything at once. At the beginning he asked: _ "What do you know about Stealth?" "Only as much as from the newspapers," I replied. "A super-modern tactical bomber, perfectly armed and undetectable by radar. Costs a billion. dollars ". - "Yes, this is one of the seven wonders of the world" - gleam in the eyes boss was almost invisible. "A good Stealth pilot can shoot down cigarette ash from a passerby from a distance of three kilometers. Until recently, one Stealth was tested at Miramaar. by the boys of Top Gun. They had little difficulty in piloting, no you know, something like 2 aerodynamics "Okay, what I tried" - I finally choked out. - "One of the 2 prototypes is lost. Somehow unknown pilot got into the locker room, stunned a pilot getting ready for take-off, drove the plane to the plane with a company car, got in and flew. Well, as you said yourself, the F-19 Stealth is. Undetectable by radar ... " "Are there any suspicions?" "Fatty people from the White House they accuse the Russians. But you know how that is, for them it is always guilty same. Only the paragraph changes. We know for sure that the plane landed in Santa Paragua, in such a small country. Breaks off diplomatic relations with who will happen. There is one of the our agents. His reports show that he has something interesting. You will contact him after arrival ". “It's fun, I'm supposed to fly there with empty-handed? ”I took a chance and immediately regretted it. The boss looked impotent caught red-handed. - "If you grow a little, then you will teach me, "he croaked and made a terrible face. You have a new briefcase from Charlie just don't lose it.

And to think this was supposed to be a joke. For the sake of peace, however, I laughed and left quickly. You take your first steps at the airport in Santa Paragua. You take off using a joystick or a mouse, the latter being the instrument seems to be much better. One of the buttons is used to control the human being, the other to give him commands. EXAMINE - study of the unknown items, TAKE - picking up or taking out the necessary things, INVENTORY - as in others games, shows the contents of the pocket USE - using items, for example: to attach a flower to a jacket lapel, you must first select it USE. indicate the flower, then jacket, OPERATE - is used to execute. activities specific to given items, e.g. opening a suitcase, SPEAK - conversation, possible only with a living person. Finally, a few more advice for future spies: At the airport, you need to buy a newspaper from the vending machine (the coin is in return) and read with which country Santa Paragua has diplomatic relations. later you have to go to the bathroom, open it suitcase, open a locker and forge a clean passport. later you will go through and without any problems customs control and nosy lady welcoming guests. Buried in the cave below you there is a pickaxe that will help you cut the ropes and get outside. It is worth buying a bracelet from my grandfather near the hotel. Keep your eyes on the buttons on your shirt at any time, because the views in the coffin are not very interesting. The entire editorial staff of Top Secret wishes you good luck everyone! Maybe You can do what we do not even to a small extent we approached. Before you sit down to games, remember one thing: row the american knows nothing about yours action and in case of any complications, he will forget about you. "And this can only mean one thing ...

I'm just a small bug in grass.