Die Hard Trilogy

Reviews of classig computer games
Openmind

Die Hard Trilogy

Post by Openmind »

Each of us has his own favorite actor. Everyone has also a favorite movie series, favorite food, favorite dog, favorite whatever. But let's focus on the favorites movies. In the United States of America the principle is that if some topic has already been done you can always earn it before earning a little more. Although for an ordinary European such a thesis is almost unacceptable, she must be given justice - generally it works. Thanks to this we have about eight parts "Friday the 13th", ten "Nightmares from Elm Street", sixteen "Aliens", oops ... three. There were also three parts of the adventures of John McClane, a New York City policeman who he had an unusual talent for being in the wrong wrong time. They were, of course, films from the series Die Hard, unfortunate enough translated into Polish as "Glass traps I, II, III" So, according to the rule, it should be also appear game. Fox Interactive (the people responsible for Alien Trilogy) made an effort to PSX owners they had what to spend their hard-saved money on. In this that's how Die Hard was born Trilogy.

It really isn't one game but three. And the most amazing thing is that they came across the market as a whole. I am deeply impressed that FI didn't want to cheat the poor players anyway she went on their hand. Of course, in each part we will be guiding the actions of the brave Lieutenant McClane. Behind everyone together, however, it will be something completely new. as you can easily guess, each game corresponds to one part of the movie. So in the first one we will run around Nakatomi Tower, freeing the hostages. This game is very similar to the famous hit Fade it's Black. We see the world from behind back of the main character. Admittedly, this part is probably the most interesting that all. The building that the tour is huge. Each stage is one floor, a as you remember from the film of the floors there was something like thirty. Under in relation to the graphic design this part looks like heaven better than FtB. Of course, all the opponents (and McClane himself) are polygonal, textured solids. They look a bit strange, but the whole thing it's so fluid and fast that it doesn't there are some minor shortcomings in graphics. During the game we find the whole of course armory, from the MP5 to the French FAMAS. Base armament is an old worn 9mm Beretta. Chilly. The second part of DHT is based on "Die Harder" - Beat Up at the airport, ended with blowing up the Boeing.

This time however, it is not "chodzona" shooter, but something like Virtua Cop for PSX. "we are riding" so crosshair all over the screen and shoot everyone the badgaja that will appear in the vision. You can play with a pad or even a mouse, but the best thing is light connect a special gun to the console (sold there is one - it's called PREDATOR). Bam! Bam! Bam! Click! Click! Bam! Very enjoyable and relaxing fun. And now I decided to risk myself (not for the first time anyway) the owners of Saturn. As long as VC it is much faster than the DHT version, so much for the graphics it has definitely worse. I played a lot of both games so I have a preconceived opinion. But as the saying goes: "De gustibus non est disputandum", so I will not be offended how someone tells me it's the other way around. The final part, Die Hard with a Vengence is almost as good as the first (I mean the game). The plot you can find out in the film how whoever has not seen should regret it. This is a kind of car racing referring quite loosely to the cinematic taxi chase. The graphics of this part are perfect polished. so we drive after New York very much in a nice yellow taxi and defuse the bombs by running over Nope. They wander in the streets people, and if one comes up under the car it joyfully splashes around. Idyll. The main opponent is time here. We must defuse the bomb, and if we do, we rush to the next one. And how if it fails, we can watch a very nice explosion. Kaboom / Summary: Die Hard Trilogy is definitely a game worth the money spent on it. Everyone will find it Something for myself. Although on the other side, there is no adventure or strategic thread. In terms of performance DHT ranks very high in the pantheon

nothing goes here for now