Command and Conquer Sega Edition

Reviews of classig computer games
TerraNova

Command and Conquer Sega Edition

Post by TerraNova »

Strategies as you have seen so far with a skinny man sitting in front of his two-tone PC with a hand on the mouse and leading troops to the soothing sound of a windmill. Consoles are still being released today machines intended only for murdering and shooting. There is a lot in both images truth, however, the situation is gradually changing. From time to time time, Western publishers will also think about console players and they will throw them a gift in the form of a strategy game. It did with a well-known product Virginu, Command & Conquer, released on two discs also on Saturn. Before starting the game I had a lot of doubts. Most of all, I was afraid the inconvenience of necessity using the joypad to control cursor movements. I was also curious to make the binding graphics and sound, changes made in part tactical, etc. Meanwhile, the largest has come from completely different side Command & Conquer on Saturn is available in Poland only in German. And the importance of having to understand texts in the case of a strategic game to anyone I don't think you need any translation. Meanwhile, all the information, especially brieffins (both in text, and in cutscenes) they reach us only in German. This is not good news for most Polish players, rather "not knowing" in the Western language neighbor. the only way out is search the Intemet for English texts informing about individual missions. From the Polish point of view "saturnowiec" it is at the moment the most serious flaw of this, in fact, wonderful game. Apart from it's all just as good (or even better) as in PC. A tiny exception there can only be control - in in the end, nothing can replace the usual a mouse (which is not a popular Sega accessory yet Saturn). However, using the joypad in strategies is not that great so terrible, on the contrary quite convenient. The creators of the Cormnand & Conquer satum version squeezed everything out came from a standard joypad and after a while of practice you can play without major problems. When it compares. we have artwork for this from PC version, you can see more detail value - resolution it is slightly padded (though it's not yet SVGA mode), also the number of colors has been increased. The movies, however, are not they have a great time quality and they present probably even worse than on PC. You can see that a standard high grade was used compression and not everything is clear. However, that will be a problem until the DVD drives "come in." for home use ". The content of Command & Conquer has hardly been changed since the release primary,

I'm settling new lands