Oldtimer

Reviews of classig computer games
Donotreadtis

Oldtimer

Post by Donotreadtis »

In 1994 German company Max Design, publishing, among others, games for Arniga, presented a new economic game - Oldtimer. Not I know if there was also a dice version available at that time AGA, at least in a version The "ECS" could be played. The main disadvantage was the lack of it races announced by the manufacturer - intended only for the AGA version. As I was preparing these materials for printing, it fell into my hands at the last minute the latest edition of Oldtimer (this time on the puck, so the owners will also get to know them CDTVi CD32). The game itself has not changed not at all. There are two versions of Oldtimer available on the compact - ECS and AGA. Of course, this one the second is more extensive, mainly in terms of graphics. It has also supposedly announced races. I, unfortunately, did not still an opportunity to get to know better this game (as I mentioned, I received it very much late) and therefore I can comment (also to a limited extent) about parts strategic. Differences compared with the I did not notice the old version. The game continues on many screens, the number of which depends on the erected buildings. We decide on the production of further components, finally about the parameters of the finished vehicle. From what I know, constructed by you can drive yourself later race (AGA!). Oldtime graphics and sound they keep the level though certain cosmetics, especially in terms of graphics, it wouldn't be bad The service is there though comfortable enough

Africa, ohh my Africa...