Lombard Rac Rally

Reviews of classig computer games
Laudguy

Lombard Rac Rally

Post by Laudguy »

Drive, also a binding the sound is not great. On the other hand, there are significant advantages of the game Lombard Rally can be passed ease of driving a car and an interesting "financial" service for the entire rally. The following are available in the game options: FULL LOMBARD RAC RALLY - possibility to start in a full race, consecutively, on all races available routes. Better not try to do it with a broken car, incl more without having additional upgrades. the easiest route. Awards: i place Each stage is divided into three sections (Stage) of different lengths with different characteristics terrain and diverse weather conditions on every PRACTICE - training driving. USE WORKSHOP - that's it this "financial service" of the rally, Fr. which I mentioned previously. Every race causes more or less serious damage to the car that can be repaired here (provided we have enough Cash Available). l. Bodywork. 2. Suspension. 3. Engine. 4. Tires (tires). Next to any "Section" of the car there is a percentage of its consumption vehicle parts and height the amount of money that belongs spend on repair. You can make a complete repair or activate the appropriate frame by pressing FIRE) or only partially by pressing FIRE again). In addition to repairs, we can make various improvements to the car by purchasing it additional accessories. Data car are placed in W. Car Specifications table. The game we start with the car equipped with standard engine (Engine: Standard), rear-mounted wheels (Drive: Rear Wheel) and no additional tweaks T \ / INTERVIEW - a quiz on the history of car racing, with particular one including the Lombard RAC Rally. Each correct answer is financially rewarded, of course, every mistake we make beats us pocket. There is a limit of 40 seconds for answering. To try my luck again you must race on any route. DEMO - demonstration of all race routes. START AGAIN - restart the game. I recommend this game to fans of car rallies, especially those "easy, light and pleasant ".

Just chillin all day and night