Microprose Soccer

Reviews of classig computer games
Catladyiscrazy

Microprose Soccer

Post by Catladyiscrazy »

In the space of floppy disks and cassettes filling have I found peace last mystery program. He did not have header and any try uploading it was fruitless. But one time he visited me friend who in two moves prepared a program to operate It also says something about being relaxed in my lap, but I didn't listen to him. Maybe it will forgive me. As you may have guessed, this one a puzzling game was Microprose Soccer. Right after you first seize it I found it kitsch and it doesn't deserve more attention. As you can see, my view it has changed quite radically. What we notice right away are options initial. As usual, the tournament is ahead of us team, world championship, game two and practice. A total of four separate inscriptions boiling down to the same, In addition, we also have available a demo game. type selection TV (color B / W) as well as fixing duel conditions. If you decide to play with variable] weather, you have to reckon with frequent rainfall. The fun stops then it becomes more attractive, but also a lot more difficult. After all, not everyone can do slides with a triple axle ending with a stop on the grass. They do slide tackles are also prolonged when the competitor is involved it drifts slightly along the entire length of the turf. In addition, it is good to choose strength spinning the ball. I warn you in advance. that after you turn on maximum power, the ball moves in a circle with a fairly small radius. It is small enough to stand impossible to intercept. Besides, the standards themselves (no to be confused with the wild standard) - that is to choose from match the color: t-shirts, shorts, leggings_ The length of the halves is also arbitrary, The fun lasts from whistle to whistle judge. The players can be seen "from the flight bird which makes it impossible to show a larger part of the pitch. Everything So it rolls over a small space, and the screen is at the right times scrolled (read: constantly scrolled). Game it is really very fast, it abounds in many shots and showy goalkeeper tips / parades (unnecessary delete). As for goalkeepers, they are in practice definitely the most important. Lame a team with a good goalkeeper can win. however, this law does not work in the latter page. This is because 80% of the balls fail is intercepted by defender but just by the goalkeeper.

Nothing here for now...