King of the thieves

Reviews of classig computer games
Donotreadtis

King of the thieves

Post by Donotreadtis »

Team 17 does not need to be recommended to anyone who at least he had to do with computer games. Cycle Alien Breed, which Team 17 can proudly sign up to, successfully consolidated the company's high position on the software market. However, as is known, reproduction endlessly still the same idea does not lead to success, too Team 17 decided to finally break with the foreign subject and take it over with something new (although I'm sure he would earn Another many on rutting Breeds). The game the team is currently working on is called King of Thieves and, unfortunately, it is not known yet too much. The action of the program certainly takes place in medieval England. From the fact that the impulse for writing it was Defender of the Crown, it can be concluded that it will be included in it a good dose of strategy. On the other hand, we have the authors themselves, who admit. they don't want to stray too far from the arcade style. It follows that King of Thieves is complete nice dish. I only wonder how it really will be taste. Already, however, the smell is coming reminds me a bit with Ultima VII. Delicious.

Africa, ohh my Africa...