Cyberwar

Reviews of classig computer games
Miwod

Cyberwar

Post by Miwod »

Public opinion polling institutions still do not determined whether "The Lawnmower Man" it is indeed a favorite film by gardeners. It's a pity because was also to check how they relate to the computer game created on its basis and then draw some interesting things out of it sociological conclusions. Unfortunately, it didn't work. However, another opportunity will probably come soon. The birds are chirping about the continuation of Dr. Angelo's adventures on the big screen, and I know that This certainly also applies to our computers. the game is called Cyberwar and it makes an impression, hrmn The creator of the program, Sales Curve Interactive, even planned to release an installation version for people who have 1800MB hard drive, but eventually turned it into 3 CDs. Cyberwar Action. it starts there Lawnmower. As far as I remember, Cyberjob wasn't finally destroyed and now Dr` angelo must move to the virtual world of computers again to finish the work. the enemy is ready to battle. the task will be then much more difficult front, but i you owe you a hare a few weeks.

My name is Not Miwod. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: