Sabre Team

Reviews of classig computer games
Wariorr

Sabre Team

Post by Wariorr »

You've probably heard about this before for a long time. This time I would like to present its latest version designed for Amiga 1200/4000. As to be expected, she has changed and it's basically the graphics side of the game. Apart from this has been modified to operate, which is now much nicer and of course easier. At the very beginning, the Saber Team shocking with a great intro on which consist of great photos with an effective voice informing us about the first mission. This is really cool done and can please the most demanding player. After the opening game one gets eager to play. you will start the game, the way you want them to Subtitles. but if than English then Preliminary voice the menu is displayed. No replace . The Z icon you choose participated in you can volunteers. of them, you get abilities and specialties you decide on one of the then you must select it putting a cross on a hook) 3. Icon with weapons - you make your choice of weaponry for your soldiers. The choice of weapons is quite large. I will not describe its individual types, because it is in the same the game is given their exact parameters on the level of difficulty of the game, Each player must have some rifle. This is a prerequisite for starting the game. If you decide to assign a gas mask to each of them, then you can use them From tear gas (if, of course take them with you). A soldier equipped with a first aid kit can regenerate himself when shot. It is also worth providing the group with a bulletproof vest. First, you need to establish the starting positions of your soldiers. Think carefully about the order in which you intend to start your mission the mission is to free the four hostages. at the American embassy. the task is to find them. and take it out in front of the building embassies. Contrary to appearances, not it's that easy as they are hijackers only when you turn to face them, a when there is no longer enough traffic for it. Therefore, in this game you should not be hurry because it's not about time, but to do the job. In order to to successfully complete the mission, you just need to free three of the four hostages. If you manage to successfully complete do the first mission, then you get the next one. This time the action is going on in the forest area you have to free four hostages and lead them out to the gate.

I'm a great warrior of old lore.