Lemmings 2

Reviews of classig computer games
ThatGuy02

Lemmings 2

Post by ThatGuy02 »

Do you still remember Lemmings? Well, these blue creatures, which prowl forward without thinking. Did they like it? If so, I have honored to inform you that it is full version of the second part already of this famous game: “Lemmings 2 The Tribes”. A misfortune happened in the village of Lemmings. The only one the way to restore the old order is to complete twelve parts of the gold talisman. The task is not easy. Each part is located in W. a different land, and each land it requires traversing it travelers - suitable skills. That is why the Lemming family decided to send Twelve different journeys tribes. The game offers us 120 new boards, which have been divided into 12 lands, and each with them, in addition to the typical one for me graphics, gives us the opportunity commanding another tribe Lemmings. And so we have: beach people, circus performers, highlanders, cosmonauts and a few others, but excluding the tribe classics (normal Lemmings). Besides, every tribe presents other skills of l the talents of your compatriots.

Well that they are for skill! In addition to the climbers and diggers we already know, we can see Lemmings archery, riding on skiing, throwing snowballs, and even kayaking. If anyone thought Lemming would never fly, then he was wrong. Such flying dreams can be smelled with the help of a special one . can be used at the same time only ten of them. Before starting the game, I advise all new players to get assimilated how each function works on prepared for this the purpose of "test sites" will be limited to Discussing a few elements. we remember that In the first part of the game, In order to stop Lemmings going to death we were using the talent of the Blocker. Now his place has been taken by the Musician, who plays the saxophone so stimulates the W his Lemmings neighborhood that they start to dance In place. Interesting talent is presented by Twister, marked Lemming begins fidgeting around my own axis and it is not known what with it next to do. Well, I say that you should blow in it with a propeller, and then ... I will mention Super-Lemming, who flies like Superman in W. the air. It doesn't need the help of a propeller, but it always flies Toward our cursor. day, if, for example, we finish the sixth stage of beachgoers with one Lemming, it's to the end of this one lands, that is, through the rest four boards we are forced to play only with this one unfortunate. However, in each moment, you can return to the unsuccessfully completed stage i improve the previous result In addition, the player has not been flooded with huge numbers codes to individual boards. You can at any time go to the main menu and save the game to a floppy disk, co seems to be a better alternative. Unfortunately, I have to disappoint those who counted on a two-person game. If you want to play against a friend, you should reach for 1 part of the game. A lot of applause is due to the developers of this game, especially for graphic designers. Not all readers may know that 3,500 frames of animation were made. And some boards are so big that you can move them not only in horizontally and vertically.