Gryzor

Reviews of classig computer games
Catladyiscrazy

Gryzor

Post by Catladyiscrazy »

Gryzor I am the best. And my wonder - three years of practice is not just anything. Every minute of scratching did I have great joy. Sometimes too someone came to me before whom I was able to present my skills. However, the day has come that brought a dramatic change ... I couldn't believe my eyes. I rubbed them did not help. I tapped my head lightly, then harder. Also nothing. The view is still the same. A girl was playing on the computer. The Gryzor was amazing. It was all over in six minutes gentle, in gusts without even losing one life.

A few minutes and I was there enlightened - I knew her name and all the secrets of the game. Because I'm just an ordinary instigator myself, let Monica speak: “We're controlling the commando. whose the task is simple and the heart is upright. The case is therefore quite peculiar, albeit highly positive. In order not to be defenseless. we have a rifle and grenades. That's all at the beginning. The most important thing: what is waiting for you, careless? First and most often soldiers. Cruel killers: they spit bullets. they are sneaking up, they are bombing they run. they are driving. they are jumping. copy. Another obstacle: terrain. He is really chosen to kill you easy and you cannot kill. In the marshes you will see your death from the hill the enemy will fly at you, 2 arrowheads will fly out grenade and bombs will fall from the tree. On armed wetboys lie on the bridge. under before the signal awaits the explosives. It is no coincidence that the goal of the game at the end I serve it like dessert Until dinner. Despite since the stages differ greatly, the goal remains the same. Kill, destroy. survive - the rest stays in in the hands of the Higher Forces. Because most likely already we will not hear each other again, I leave the sentence which is my guide in every shootout: »No. there is an infinitely final barrier; There is nothing that cannot happen to change

Nothing here for now...