Ultima Underworld

Haw question? Ask it here!
Iknownothingatall

Ultima Underworld

Post by Iknownothingatall »

In the game, I went through everything eight levels, I beat sorcerer, I summoned the princess, but I can't get out from this Stygian Abyss to end the game. What to do?
i know that i know nothing at all.
Computeoguy

Re: Ultima Underworld 1

Post by Computeoguy »

When you kill Tyball. Gurumon will tell you. that he will be able to help if you lay his bones to the grave. Garamon's bones are there hidden by Tyball in one from the chambers In the south-west corner of the eighth level. They are unmarked and look exactly like all of them other remains abounding around. Therefore, I advise you to collect all possible remains, and if you won't be able to lift them, this give up your own armor. Garamon's tombstone is located at fifth level. Here you can throw in all the debris. Behind a moment, the spirit of the great will appear magician. You have to answer him to two questions: where to get the power, to remove the demon from this world Talismans must be answered; how to unleash the power of talismans - answer Lava. Now you will learn that you need to throw in all eight talismans to the bench, at the very source of the volcano. Go down to the eighth level, open it the heart of the volcano with the Key of In fi nity and do it. It still remains to defeat the Slasher of Veils. Now should be the end. I hope you are too.
I't does not compute....