Dune

Haw question? Ask it here!
KillJoy

Dune

Post by KillJoy »

I have the original version of this game for Amiga. After seeing the animation and a short comment from disk 1, I put disk 2 into the drive. Then one of the pictures included in the manual appears and command to enter the number of the page it is on. I enter the page number and press enter key. The computer moves me to AmigaDOS where not I have no idea what to do on to start the game. I think that codes are needed, unfortunately in the tutorials there is no word about them.
i'm gonna kill all you joy.
ThatGuy02

Re: Dune

Post by ThatGuy02 »

what can I say If after entering the page number, you are sent back to amigaoS, it means that you entered the wrong code. I can only advise. that you study the operating instructions carefully again. Maybe you just need to enter something else? However, if nothing is written in the manual, then you must contact the legal distributor of this game. He has a duty provide you with such information. Besides, it will then check if it is playing it is not damaged, because there is such a possibility. All I can do is wish you good luck.